We are looking for a Project Manager, responsible for the planning, execution of installation projects and deployment of the client solution. Work in close collaboration with all stakeholders (eg ADV and logistics, pre-sales, key account manager, field sales, after-sales service, etc.). Responsible for technical deployment and management of stores, POC support and pilot for customers.
- Organizes and animates the steering committees.
- Report on the activity and progress of projects to stakeholders.
- Teamwork, keen sense of customer service and impeccable professional ethics.
KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
- Planning and execution of store installation and modification projects.
- Train and guide customers and contractors and conduct quality assurance surveys as part of the ever-evolving use-case driven solutions.
- Provide, configure and adapt company solutions to customer needs.
- Plan, monitor, steer, correct, present and track projects.
- Finalization of installations (reception report).
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Fluent English. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (B2-C1)
- Professional experience of 5 years preferably in a Retail, DIY and International environment.
- Knowledge of the product solution and the store environment.
- Knowledge of new technologies.
- Skills in project and deployment management.
- Computer skills, knowledge of the Office Pack, ERP and SMARTSHEET.
- Commercial and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Mastery of quality management and process improvement.
- Resistance to stress and ability to meet deadlines.
- At ease in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Organized and structured.
- Good editorial.
- Availability to travel (frequent trips).