For an international company we are looking for an IT Project Manager.
Prepare, plan, organize, build adequate solutions to customers and ensure reliability. Ensure customers satisfaction
- Interact with customers, interpret their needs and requirements.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate the assigned projects.
- Ensure technical reliability of solution delivered to customers (Implementation, configuration, maintenance, improvements, standardization of processes).
- Advanced technical support Level 4 and escalation toward Swedish R&D. Provide technical solution to customers issues. Follow up.
- Technical training for partners/subcontractors/colleagues (Knowledge database, documentation).
- Collaborate with the project teams for deployment activities.
- Collaborate with the presales team for sales related activities.
- Regular report to managers.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Develop configuration.
- Validate all technical aspect of delivered solution.
- Participate to technical review with customers.
- Develop documentation and installation procedure.
- Monthly reports on his activities.
- Non-exhaustive list
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, knowhow, attitude)
- Knowledge of solution and retailers activity.
- Project management.
- High interpersonal communication skill.
- General skills in computing. OS (Windows, Linux). Scripting, Object oriented languages and SQL.
- Flexibility and willingness to meet varied hours and some travel is essential to success in the role.
- Self-motivated and customer oriented.
- English fluent.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in technical.
- 3 years of experience
Physical constraints : office work, long-standing sitting position and work with display screen equipment.